EASY READ PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Document is about Your Privacy
We store information like;
● Your name, address and phone number
● People who you are close to (mum, daughter…etc)
● Details about why and how we are helping you
This helps us to support you, and to check the quality of our services. We are responsible for keeping your information safe.
We use your information so we can work with you to design supports to suit you.
We only share your information if you say ‘Yes’, or if there is a situation that makes us.
We only share your information
● with a trusted person
● when we need to so you can be safe
● with your permission to provide required information to NDIS or other government organisations
When asked to share your information you can say ‘No’ or opt-out of sharing it.
We keep your information safe so only those you say can see it.
You have several rights with your information:
● The right to see a copy of the information we hold about you
● The right to have inaccurate or incomplete information corrected by us
● The right to object to any information you think is inaccurate
If you want to see your information just ask your trusted person who will ask us.